Click to visit our Pro-Life page
Yesterday the following provisions of ObamaCare went into effect:
Lisa Douglas HV Patriots Thank you Lisa for putting this together
1. Insurance companies will no longer be able to deny children coverage for pre-existing conditions.
2. Children of parents with insurance will be allowed to remain covered under those policies until the age of 26.
3. Insurance companies will be forbidden from terminating coverage for any other reason than customer fraud.
4. Insurance companies will no longer be able to cap the amount of benefits and treatment a person can receive in a lifetime.
5. Insurers can no longer charge customers for preventive services like mammograms and colonoscopies.
6. High-risk pools are mandated to cover those who have been denied coverage because of pre-existing conditions.
Sticking with Obamacare for a moment – did you know that Obamacare has already had a devastating impact on the economy? For example, Milwaukee-based Assurant Health is eliminating 130 jobs due to the new healthcare law, while one of Iowa’s largest companies, Deere & Company, said ObamaCare will cost them $150 million. AT&T, meanwhile, was hit with $1 billion in new costs related to the law. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. According to a study from the National Federation of Independent Business, within the first five years of ObamaCare over 1.6 million jobs will be lost because of the employer mandate alone. Here’s some other things you may not know: http://biggovernment.com/vhaley/2010/09/23/top-10-failures-of-obamanomics/
Join citizens4freedom on facebook and share us with your fb friends.
Your kind donation helps C4F in this fight for freedom.
God bless you! God bless and restore our republic!
Let's stand for freedom!